Thursday, May 6, 2010

Try, try again....?

I'm just goofing off trying to see if I can figure this dumb thing out! I don't know if it's just 'cuz i have a MAC not a PC or WHY it is soooo difficult for me to publish a blog. I've obviously done it before! BUT, that was on the old computer! I really think it's that I can't figure it out on my MAC!
I spent about 5 hours posting pictures from our So. Africa trip and then I couldn't get the text to line up with the right picture! Why can't I just click on where I want to write and have it end up there? Okay, so I know I'm incriminating myself right now on how stupid I must be but it's just NOT worth the hours and effort! We'll see how this simple "trial" one works.

7 comments:

McKenzie said...

Well it worked and i'm so glad. i hope you can figure out how to do it, because i would love to see your pix from south africa. how fun! fingers crossed. {I have a mac and i'll never go back to a pc. once you get it, you'll love it!!!}

kimberlis korner said...

OHHH! YOU give me hope! I don't know anyone that blogs on a mac! I'm so glad to hear you do! Im totally giving you a LONG "visit" when we come to UT!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Good to see you back. Hope you stick around.

Natalie said...

Well hi! I was pleasantly surprised to see a post from you! Ashley has a Mac too and blogs from it! Hope we can see pictures soon!

Chandlers said...

I have a mac and I am no genius on the thing at all. You can do it and I would love to see your So. Africa photos. Also, Mark Alt IS a genius on the mac and I'm sure he would help you out. He has rescued me before. Good luck and let me know if I can help.

amyrdh said...

Welsome back to the wonderful world of blogging :)

Angie said...

HOLY COW!!! I am in shock!! YAHOO! Can't wait. Call Jennifer and have her give you a QUICK simple tutorial of the MAC! You can do it!

Runner's Log

  • Sat.Aug.30th 20miles
  • Tue.Sept.2nd 4 miles
  • Thur. Sept.4th 7 miles
  • Fri. Sept.5th 10 miles
  • Mon. Sept 8th tapering....
  • Tues. Sept. 9th 4 miles
  • Thur. Sept.11th 6miles
  • Sat. Sept.13th 10.5 miles
  • Tue. Sept.16th 4 miles (on the treadmill. got locked in the club!) I'll tell that story another time!
  • Sat. Sept. 20th 26.2 miles