Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blog recovery

Ok I "started" this blog in February and now here it is September and it's only my 2nd time on my blog. My kids are back in school and my friends are helping learn a new skill. BLOGGING! So I'll try this today and then REALLY get serious about updating our summer vacation and keeping up every week or so.Here is a small start. A family picture we had taken when we were in Utah. SO.... here I go!

8 comments:

McKenzie said...

Cute picture! Could you capture everyones personalities any better? Love it.

Price Cream Parlor said...

I love your blog update!!!!!!! This will be GREAT~ I am so excited!
I am in love with this family photo! What is so fantastic about it is that it totally captures how happy your family truly is!
WELCOME BACK! I am here to help if needed!

Rosander said...

Super Cute Picture! I'm glad your joining the blogging world, I fell so much more connected to those that I blog with. I just kind of know what's going on in their everyday life, which I love! Can't wait to hear all that is going on. Tell everyone hello!
Love, Lindsay Baird Rosander

cjdustin said...

I am so glad you are part of the blog world. This way I can keep up on what you are doing. Good luck with it!

Ashley said...

Hi! I guess I picked a good time to find your blog then. Sure miss you guys, I hope you do update often, all of you! Then we will feel more connected!

What an awesome picture. How neat! Where was it taken? Were you all shot at once or was it pieced together at all? Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Love the photo! Can I add you to my blog list? Don't want to invade your privacy or anything. I just saw you on Lisa's and thought I'd take a peek!

Kelly said...

Love the picture!! It made me miss all you guys, though!

Tara Edwards said...

I love the picture! That would be the only way we could get one of everyone smiling at the same time!

Runner's Log

  • Sat.Aug.30th 20miles
  • Tue.Sept.2nd 4 miles
  • Thur. Sept.4th 7 miles
  • Fri. Sept.5th 10 miles
  • Mon. Sept 8th tapering....
  • Tues. Sept. 9th 4 miles
  • Thur. Sept.11th 6miles
  • Sat. Sept.13th 10.5 miles
  • Tue. Sept.16th 4 miles (on the treadmill. got locked in the club!) I'll tell that story another time!
  • Sat. Sept. 20th 26.2 miles